how does curia suria works with "mass distruction cards?"

By SacroFiend27, in KeyForge

for example, with No.007 <gate to dis> as, i know, creatures are destroyed one by one. and also the " destroyed " keyword.

so, is it okay for <gate of dis> user to move ambers to enemy creature to be destoryed, and destory the enemy at the end?

(I think machanizm would be same with the <bouncing deathquark 82> or <implosion 008>)

Technically yes - the aember is moved first, then creatures are blown up (you would get aember).

The real question is what if there are multiple creatures with aember on both sides. I think then active player would get to choose order - so you could move the enemy aember to your side, then move your side back over - but I'm not confident in that.

I can say that with Curia Suria, it pays to have aember spread out on your board as much as possible when a wipe goes off.

EDIT: Though of course a lot of the order debate mostly depends on whether your most powerful creature has aember on it or not and we're talking a difference of 1.

Edited by Simplegarak

When a card ability destroys multiple creatures, the destruction of those creatures is simultaneous.

There's commentary about Curia Saurus on Archon Arcana that is pretty helpful:

When creatures are tagged for destruction, the Active Player chooses the order in which Destroyed: abilities resolve. If multiple creatures have multiple Destroyed: abilities the abilities are resolved on a per-ability basis, meaning that the active player can resolve a Destroyed: ability on one creature, then resolve a Destroyed: ability on another creature, then resolve another Destroyed: ability on the original creature.

In the case of something like Gateway to Dis , everything gets tagged for destruction, then the active player resolves Destroyed: abilities in the order of their choosing, and finally, all cards that are tagged for destruction that are still in play are moved to the discard pile simultaneously.

For cards like Bouncing Deathquark , it's slightly different since the simultaneous destruction of the two creatures fully resolves, then the effect can be repeated.

Edited by blinkingline