Custom Content for Runewars Minis?

By ComtriS, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Has anybody tried to make any custom Descent content for Runewars minis (which are on a slightly larger scale than Descent)? It seems like a lot of the stuff would fit right in. Like Kari Wraithstalker or Prince Faolan as custom heroes. Rune Golems, Spined Threshers, Viper Legion, Wraiths, etc. as custom monsters.

I quite like the idea of flesh rippers being 'spawned' from barghests / wolves etc- you're welcome to pinch that idea- one of my scenarios I'm working on is 'The Kennels of Kethra' where Kethra and the beastmaster are doing just that. I'm also mixing things up where it gives extra pieces to work with such as my golems are getting something of an elemental flavour, some of my wraiths are ravenwraiths or seawraiths, that kind of thing. Makes re-uising enemies a bit more interesting as adds some visual * /thematic variety ( * if / when I paint them - want to prioritize getting the adventures finished first, might still start tying in painting and playtesting but el viruso has rather scuppered the latter for now.

One tip I saw here yesterday is getting a second Zarihell to use her mini to make a mini for the thing that looks like part of it (the scouge/scourge-from memory as I'm distracted by imminent pizza at the moment :)

https://descent2e.fandom.com/wiki/Scourge

"a person or thing that causes great trouble or suffering."

https://descent2e.fandom.com/wiki/Zarihell

Edited by Watercolour Dragon
scourgeous pizza mmm pizza ah, found scourge
2 minutes ago, Watercolour Dragon said:

On e tip I saw yesterday is getting a second Zarihell to use her mini to make a mini for the thing that looks like part of it (the scouge/scourge-from memory as I'm distracted by imminent pizza at the moment :)

Yeah the Scourge. I've done this with a 2nd Zarihell.

Just when I thought I'd almost completed my collection :)

I plan to use monsters of the Uthuks for Descent. The Obscenes, Flesh Rippers, and Spined Threshers look great on the D board. Ravos would make a great boss fight as well...