Free Kyndrithul hero pack (closed)

By BenOverlord, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Due to a glitch with amazon mailing me a box of kyndrithul hero packs instead of a single one, I have 3 extra unopened duplicates. Rather than tossing them away I figured I would see if anyone wants them. If anyone wants them, post a message claiming one and PM me an address to mail it to. Please limit it to continental US address. Also only ask for it if you are likely to actually use it and not for resale.

No charge at all including shipping. Not worth my time to collect a few dollars. Shipping will be cheapest and easiest for me to set up. First 3 to post a claimed message and PM me a US address gets them. Expect to get to the post office within the next week and will mail them at that time.

Offer invalid if it violates any FFG rules and no guarantee USPS will not lose it.

I got three people who claimed one. IronMorgan, Strawhat and, Dandgeezer.

Will PM you once I get to post office and mail them out. No charge of course but in the spirit of it I encourage to to do a small nice thing for a complete stranger :) .

Edited by BenOverlord

I'll take one! PM on the way. Thanks BenOverlord!

I'd be happy to give one a home.

PM incoming.

Don't need one here, but very cool. Thanks for playing it forward.

one of the last three lieutenants I need. I'm located in Nova Scotia unfortunately.

Edited by lannrc

I could use one for a friend of mine if still available!...

Showed up today. Sent for a loop for a bit, Mrs. Strawhat sent me a text saying that my box had arrived...and I couldn't figure out what box from where! I remembered after a bit, but it was a brain-wracking few minutes...

I sometimes do that as well. Forget that I ordered something and a strange package arrives

Glad you got. Enjoy.

Hi BenOverlord! K yndrithul arrived late last week and is ready to wreak havoc on the heroes! Thanks again for helping me enjoy Descent even more.

Nice. Let us know how much evil you are able to unleash with him.