Items in the token bag

By Rutan, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

I finally pulled my things together and went all in for this game. I plan to coin capsule all my chaos bag tokens. Anyone have any idea how many bless and curse tokens we can expect to get in the Degenerate Hillbilly Village expansion (Innsmouth). I think I have seen cards that want to push the numbers up to 10 of one type... that should mean we can expect at least 15 of each kind?

Anyone else have an educated guesstimate what to expect? (I will have to order som 60 more capsules anyway for various other reasons but it would be good to have them all in one delivery).

I am sure the number of tokens was stated around the time of the cycle announcement...but I can't recall where. I think the total number you need are 20...as that is the number of capsules I ordered.

I believe that there will be 10 bless tokens and 10 curse tokens included in the new deluxe. I think this was said on one of the FFG Live streams.

Thanks a lot fellow cultists. 😃

So 20 extra capsules it is.

Yep, and per the rules, you cannot have more than 10 of each in the bag at one time.

Wait, no. The degenerate hillbilly expansion was Dunwich. This is the degenerate fisherfolk expansion.

The upcoming seeker player card Cryptic Grimoire, delineates needing 10 cursed tokens in the chaos bag to interpret it, so there have to be at least 10 of each.