Lost Fighters and Cruisers?

By MetaMozey, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I can't seem to find any conversations about the current status of starship model availability. The following ships have been out of stock in the Fantasy Flight online shop for some time and I can't find any announcements that were made regarding their re-release.

Empire:

Tie Aggressor

Tie Phantom

Alpha-class Star Wing

Imperial Raider

Gozanti Cruiser

Rebellion:

E-Wing

YT-2400

Auzituck Gunship

Rebel ARC-170

Sabine's Tie Fighter

K-Wing

Does anyone know what their plan is regarding these models for 2.0? Doesn't seem right that they would tease us with conversion packs, then limit availability so that the cheapest ship you can find is on eBay for $50+. On the live stream they stated that they are very interested in continuing to support Epic Combat, yet many of these large ships are becoming difficult to obtain. Is this so normal that no one talks about it?

19 hours ago, MetaMozey said:

I can't seem to find any conversations about the current status of starship model availability. The following ships have been out of stock in the Fantasy Flight online shop for some time and I can't find any announcements that were made regarding their re-release.

Empire:

Tie Aggressor

Tie Phantom

Alpha-class Star Wing

Imperial Raider

Gozanti Cruiser

Rebellion:

E-Wing

YT-2400

Auzituck Gunship

Rebel ARC-170

Sabine's Tie Fighter

K-Wing

Does anyone know what their plan is regarding these models for 2.0? Doesn't seem right that they would tease us with conversion packs, then limit availability so that the cheapest ship you can find is on eBay for $50+. On the live stream they stated that they are very interested in continuing to support Epic Combat, yet many of these large ships are becoming difficult to obtain. Is this so normal that no one talks about it?

Right now reprints of 1.0 content into 2.0 are on hold, and they’ve entirely stopped printing the 1.0 expansions