Alternate art cards list

By XaOs1980, in KeyForge

Hello everyone!!

I was looking fro some info about ''alternate art cards'' . I know that they have been released 3 of them

1. Hock

2. Unsuspecting pray

3.Axiom of Grisk

apart from that 3 it there any others??

And second question is there a way to know which card has the ''Alt art'' without opening the sealed deck ??

( i have won a deck that has both Unsuspecting pray and Axiom and i want to shell it without opening it )

The first set of alt-art was available as a part of the Organized Play kits. The second series of these was available for order, but I don't think ever materialized before the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. Hopefully, as Organized Play starts up again, these kits will be available again, however if they were never printed, it might make more sense not to release them, since they were done as a part of the previous set, Worlds Collide.

There's no indicator on the deck's identity card that reveals what cards in the deck have alternate art. That said, if you have multiples of a card in the deck (i.e. two copies of Hock), both copies will use the alternate art.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, blinkingline said:

The first set of alt-art was available as a part of the Organized Play kits. The second series of these was available for order, but I don't think ever materialized before the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. Hopefully, as Organized Play starts up again, these kits will be available again, however if they were never printed, it might make more sense not to release them, since they were done as a part of the previous set, Worlds Collide.

There's no indicator on the deck's identity card that reveals what cards in the deck have alternate art. That said, if you have multiples of a card in the deck (i.e. two copies of Hock), both copies will use the alternate art.

It looks like indeed the second set of alt art promos did make it out, at least in some countries.

The second set includes alt art for

• Tremor
  • Not Finished with You
  • Unnatural Selection

Hopefully we can find some scans of these soon, and get the cards updated on Archon Arcana .

On 8/7/2020 at 11:38 PM, blinkingline said:

It looks like indeed the second set of alt art promos did make it out, at least in some countries.

The second set includes alt art for

• Tremor
  • Not Finished with You
  • Unnatural Selection

Hopefully we can find some scans of these soon, and get the cards updated on Archon Arcana .

Here is the picture.

In Taiwan, decks including these three cards (i.e. reward from Feb. to Apr. 2020) has a special icon drawing an "↑4" on the back of each card to show that this is the reward given to top 4 players on leaderboards.

Also, the names of these decks all include "店家領導者"(means "Leader of Stores").

117302040_3295044087257300_5134405266240554942_o.jpg