First Topic!!!!

By Glamdryn, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Holy Crap... Its gonna be tough to get used to this new forum, but in a wicked amazing cant stop crapping myself way!

-glam

New forum are surely a BIG BIG Improvement, I hope to see some of the content on the other forum reposted here, there was very helpful stuff there cool.gif

I'm sure it will be transferred over this weekend by the know-hows as I am definitely in the camp of Know-nots.

So eloquently put, glam.

Cheers to another forum swap.

Is it just me, or is this text editor kind of annoying? Where is the preview button?

So many things to feast my eyes on...

But, I can't seem to get to my data to edit my avatar and other goodies. Anyone having the same problem?

-Glam "still pooing"

my question is, did we actually need them ?!

It's a little finicky. I found I could get to my profile data by going through the link provided in the email *Deep Breath* that I was sent when I registered.

Otherwise it would just throw me to the main page every time.

Sweet, though. I like the look.

And Arkham Horror rules!

Wow, this is all really differnt in a funky kind of way... Off to try and sort out Avatars!

Cheers
Talos
(Who used to be Ozymandias)

Ooooo....new website stuff! Looks great!

New forums are amazing. Given the incentivisation of participation (a brilliant marketing move FFG), I think we can expect a real resurgence in community-generated content, feedback and discussion.

My favourite board game company just got even cooler :) And my favourite boardgame will benefit more than most cool.gif

I liked the old boards - grump grump grump - but I guess I won't be saying that if I win one of these raffle prizes...

no custom avatars (or dark heresy ones). boo.

I want a personal avatar. Woof!

Me too! Meow!

at least i can tell who the real gamers (rpgers) are by the game prefs!

Yeah, I really dig the new format.

tamsyn said:

I seem to not agree with that statement, I buy games that I think my group will play, not ones that I'd actually enjoy a lot more.

tamsyn said:

Well, since the lists are limited to FFG stuff, it's not really indicative of anything. I play and have played dozens of rpg systems since back in 1984 but since none of them can be selected here, you would never know!

haha, was only making fun of card gamers.

no, that was a joke too, I have some card games, humour ones. Nothing like tragic!

tamsyn said:

haha, was only making fun of card gamers.

no, that was a joke too, I have some card games, humour ones. Nothing like tragic!

*whoehaha* In my corner of the gaming world that statement is like opening Pandora's box sorpresa.gif
Like your kind of tragedy then... very humorous *hehe*

I'll take on a card gamer in a fight anyday - i have larpsafe weaponry!