X-wing in NZ

By Prof.cogsworthy, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Hi all, I live in new Zealand, a place where x-wing (1st and 2nd edition) is rare and expensive, do any of you know of any good place to buy x-wing, especially 1st edition?

cheers!

11 hours ago, Prof.cogsworthy said:

Hi all, I live in new Zealand, a place where x-wing (1st and 2nd edition) is rare and expensive, do any of you know of any good place to buy x-wing, especially 1st edition?

cheers!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum (and this crazy hobby).

1st Edition's expansions haven't been printed for almost 2 years now (since the launch of 2nd Edition), so they're going to be increasingly difficult to get hold of as time goes by. A quick Google search though shows a couple of NZ online stores still showing stock of certain expansions, for prices roughly comparable to what you'd expect to find them for in Europe or the UK. So I suppose it depends if you're looking for anything in particular as some will be rarer (and consequently more expensive , cf. Gunboats) than others.

Always worth keeping an eye on eBay as well; a lot of stores auction off their old stock there.

20 hours ago, Prof.cogsworthy said:

cheers!

Hello,

Try this guy, https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/stevescollectableslimited?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

The ships he has left are very reasonable and he ships to NZ for £7.95 with each additional ship being £1.95

This E-Wing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-X-WING-MINIATURES-E-WING-BRAND-NEW-CLEARANCE/163749682206?hash=item26203ddc1e:g:szMAAOSwdUVdDquE would work out at about $26 NZ with each additional one being cheaper.

Don't know if that's good or bad, but worth a look.

Cheers
Baaa

Edited by Baaa

thanks for that, just looking to finish of my collection, currently at;

9x x-wing t-65 (1x for core set 1x from gr-75)

4x b-wings

1x y-wings

1x ghost and phantom

1x millenium falcon

1x gr-75

14x tie fighters (2x from core set 2x from gozanti)

2x tie interceptors

1x imperial aces

1x lamda shuttle

1x tie defender

1x slave 1

1x gozanti carrier

1x tie advanced

that's all I believe

currently looking for;

5x imperial aces

more than 3 more g-75s

more y-wings

6x or more a-wings (gotta get the green squadron colours)

4x rebel aces (for my Phoenix squadron for when I get 2.0)

6x tie bombers

2x gozanti

6x imperial veterans

will look at scum in the future, will start that with the most wanted expansion, rest will be 2.0

Edited by Prof.cogsworthy