Sieges and lieutenants

By gran_orco, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

If a lieutenant is placed in a city with the heroe party's, can he besiege it and attack them in the same week? I think that it is not possible because a lieutenant can do either a move or besiege a city, and he can attack the heroes if he ends his movement on the same location. So if he besiege the city he cannot move.

gran_orco said:

If a lieutenant is placed in a city with the heroe party's, can he besiege it and attack them in the same week? I think that it is not possible because a lieutenant can do either a move or besiege a city, and he can attack the heroes if he ends his movement on the same location. So if he besiege the city he cannot move.

You are correct. Adding a seige token and attacking the party are mutually exclusive actions for a Lt as they require different game-week action choices from the Lt.

You are correct. Either place a siege token or attack the party. Note that if the OL is already rolling to raze the city, then the lieutenant could attack the party while still keeping the same number or siege tokens on the city(and thus getting to roll to raze again on the next turn).

Edit: Gah, I got Corbon'd.

Thank you very much! aplauso.gif