TableTop Simulator - SWRPG (800+) 2d Figurine Collection

By _Thriven_, in Game Masters

It's taken 2 weeks and with some help of some other Star Wars "Art collectors" we were able to assembly 800+ Star Wars figurines for use.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2153940746

I'm currently running my players through a custom campaign set in the city they flew through the first time they played. Mos Shuuta.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Thriven/myworkshopfiles/?appid=286160

Here is a flew through on the map.

I usually stream through discord move the pieces and camera for the players.

Very nice! Awesome job. Me and my players have been using TTS as well. Good job on getting all those assets together. I could used those a few months back haha

19 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

I could used those a few months back haha

That is literally what I've been told the past month working on these. Covid is starting up a ton of RPG campaigns.

Excellent. I've been slowly collecting models from other collections, this will be a huge time saver.

looking forward to giving this a try!

@_Thriven_ have you considered bagging it up for OneWorld importing? I'm currently mapping out a galaxy master and this should be on it.

Edited by Fistofpaper
11 hours ago, Fistofpaper said:

@_Thriven_ have you considered bagging it up for OneWorld importing? I'm currently mapping out a galaxy master and this should be on it.

I have been informed of this mod as of Saturday.

I'm going to have to figure out how to make everything fit onto the table for this mod. Probably going to involve some rescaling of objects with the save file.

4 hours ago, _Thriven_ said:

I have been informed of this mod as of Saturday.

I'm going to have to figure out how to make everything fit onto the table for this mod. Probably going to involve some rescaling of objects with the save file.

That's why I didn't do it myself. It looked like the size would be off. OneWorld is awesome, especially for detailed maps like this.