Card font

By thinkbomb, in Star Wars: Outer Rim

I'm working on making a "3rd player" AI deck.

I have the core mechanics and design down (numbers need play testing, but the system itself is fun/engaging)...

HOWEVER

... I don't have the font that they use for the main text body.

I have the fonts for the Header and the bold lettering that they use, but I don't have a match for the normal font.

If anyone has any idea what font the main body of the AI card is, that'd be much appreciated. (I'll post the variant deck here after it's all formatted)

I don't know the font, but I look forward to seeing your deck. I've been thinking about work on a fan expansion. Would you be willing to share your card design templates? I use Inkscape, but I can also work with Adobe Illustrator files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zrU6E1t6kSUmirhuvLjr-5rO4QHzgHj3

I forgot to post an update here.

I made a rough draft of what's essentially a "3rd player" AI, along with some modified rules.

The core idea is that rather than it being a semi-cooperative game where players are trying to not be shamed by letting the AI win - the AI is there for a thematic wrench in the works. They'll run around doing stuff according to their character and causing a little more havoc for the other players.

Anyhoo, please give it a whirl. ^^ Or, at the very least, take a look at it and let me know (especially for some of the flavor options for character specific cards - I'm open to suggestions on how to work narrative callbacks into the cards).

Thanks Thinkbomb! I appreciate the information!