Custom Stormtrooper Sergeant deployment card for the Somos figure

By edboyww, in Imperial Assault Campaign

I have a reasonably well-painted Kayn Somos figure, and it's really a shame that I cannot use it as an open group (like with Terro), so I've come up with the attached custom deployment card

uc0vZQo.png

Explanation

• The elite unit mimics the Elite Stormtrooper's abilities damage and buffs, with some leader abilities:
  • Gets the Leader trait (obviously, thus better used with an Inspiring Leadership deck)
  • Slightly better health than an elite Stormie
  • 5 deployment points because 6 would get me a whole regular Stormtrooper group
  • Gets Sqaud training because of course
  • Gets Squad command from Kayn instead of Last stand
  • Gets my new little special action named Squad tactics, which moves or attacks with a teammate like an elite officer + interaction, but stuns it as well so executive order is still more powerful.
  • ...and gets a free surge to be able to use these goodies, but with need of an attack which a white dice easily mitigates.
  • 6 health because 5 health is an elite stormie for 3TP reinforcement cost, and 7 would be OP, because Kayn has only 12 for 10DP.

Thoughts?

Edited by edboyww

Hey it's an awsome job. I only have two question:

With Squad Tactics does the trooper figure get only one move, or he gets to move as d¿far as it's speed number?

Also, and I guess you did it on purpose, but the two dice is just like a normal stormtrooper, but I guess is because he isn't better at combat than a regular trooper, he would play more as an organizer. Still, more die combos are always fun.

But anyways, great stuff!

PS: You could keep this stand as an regular Stromtrooper Sergeant, and do a Elite version with like a 6 or 7 cost and like 8 or 9 base health.

Performing a move gives the figure movement points according to Speed.

Getting movement points directly would only get the specified amount of movement points.