Active Players in Israel?

By JungleRat, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hello,

I am a new player, just bought a huge rebel fleet.

Any active players in israel?

Thanks.
Jungle

I feel so alone :( nobody plays ARMADA :(

Sorry to hear that. I know it's not the same but there are two thriving online Armada communities. One plays on VASSAL and the other plays on Tabletop Simulator on Steam. I am sure that you could pick up games there.

On 8/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, flatpackhamster said:

Sorry to hear that. I know it's not the same but there are two thriving online Armada communities. One plays on VASSAL and the other plays on Tabletop Simulator on Steam. I am sure that you could pick up games there.

How to get in touch with the communities on Vassal and Tabletop?

9 hours ago, alby1kenoby said:

The Armada UK Facebook page has a lot of players who are using Tabletop Simulator through Steam, so I would ask there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/armadaukirl

I'm not sure about Vassal I'm afraid. I know that a lot of the old fogeys use it in between complaining about their feet and telling us how this all used to be fields.

21 hours ago, alby1kenoby said:

For Vassal, sign up for a tourney on the forums. You'll likely end up finding people down for a casual game or two in the future.

Cool.

I'm not on facebook therefore won't be able to probe the UK team.

Thanks for the advice relating signing up for a tournament; have not done so this far because I've not played for a couple of years therefore am quite a lot rusty.