another first impression story??

By CollinIsmael, in Zombie Apocalypse

So after reading some reviews about this game I decided to give it a try. My group so far is doing well. Using the pandemic scenario, my PC's decided (once they were sure it was zombies) that they were going to leave the city. As they went along the side of the freeway in an all terrain jeep they saw people left and right getting taken out by the undead. When they saw that their way was bared by a traffic accident they mademail their way to a school where they have holed up to rest and plan their next move. Mobdro Kodi bluehost

So as far as the system goes its a great setup enough information and rules to let the game run smoothly but not so much that it bogs the group down. I also like the fact that the players play themselves, it greatly reduces the meta gaming without my intervention.

Edited by CollinIsmael

I love that this system is still finding it's way into people's hands.

It really is a pretty great system. Accessible (using only d6s), low-math barrier, flexible and of course absolutely gorgeous books. I feel like if they would have given the gameplay just a little more development, it would have had a some more legs as a more visible and enduring presence, maybe?

Great for one shots and short-run campaigns. Thanks for sharing your experience!