Under Ash Mountain order Pending for months

By eliodoloro, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

Hello all, I pre-ordered Under Ash Mountain on Jan. 28th, they've long since collected my payment, and my item is still 'pending.' Has anyone else experienced this? I contacted asmodee and, of course, there has been no response.

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same sort of thing. I did receive a notification 3 days ago saying my order is processing and will be shipping soon. There is probably some delay due to the social state of things at present. Hopefully we will be seeing this pack very soon.

I just got an email yesterday I think it was, saying mine had shipped.

Obviously the coronavirus delayed the original shipping dates, everything came to a standstill for a few months there. Can't really fault them for that.

Thanks for sharing! I wasn't upset, but I was starting to get a bit worried. I'm relieved to not be alone 🙂

You guys ordering from the states? Or which stores are actually shipping?

10 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

You guys ordering from the states? Or which stores are actually shipping?

I'm in the US, but I pre-ordered directly from FFG/Asmodee. I received an email a few days ago saying it had shipped.

Pre-ordered directly from FFG in the states as well. No email yet, but I'm hopeful!

They halted all new releases from March I think, until just now. In the states.

Received mine yesterday.

Hoping, stateside, we don't have to wait months for Land of Sorrow and then AP6, seeing as some places in the world have all of them in hand now.

But I suspect FFG will want to do the usual "preview article" lead-in time for each.

And it shipped today! Excellent. Hope everyone else waiting gets theirs soon too. These are tough times, and a little more of my favorite game can only help 🙂

Nice! I finally got one on the way now too! Time for some council contracting!

Still waiting on shipping notification for this and Waver of the Cosmos...Glad I got BW at least!

Still pending for me