New Foundry Release, "Trades of Terrinoth"

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

My next Foundry offering is out! Trades of Terrinoth. 32 new career options for Terrinoth. All derived from the classes of Descent (another game set in Terrinoth).
A lot of Descent players (like myself) were wondering (when RoT came out)...where is the Battlemage? the Skirmisher? the Crusader, or the Spiritspeaker? Many of these are even mentioned in the book, but never given as career options.
Now they are!
More than just a collection of skills, each career's role in the party is described, as well as a new, optional special ability based on the starting abilities of each class in Descent, but adapted to fit the Genesys system.
A steal at $2. Enjoy!

I stole it! 😊

Likewise! This is a pretty cool supplement to have, especially for people who are familiar with Descent. 🙂

Be sure to download the most recent revision, fixed a few errors.

Do we need Rev4 and Rev5?

No. I may not have deleted 4. I will though.

Just minor corrections. Typos.

Hey, quick question, I love the idea of the optional special ability. And I see you gave Disciple and Runemaster them as well.

Do you have suggestions Envoy, Mage, Primalist, Scholar, Scoundrel, Scout, or Warrior?

Disciple and Runemaster were actual classes in Descent.

Envoy, Mage, Primalist, and the others mentioned didn't exist in Descent, so there was no direct conversion.

It wouldn't be difficult to find similar careers and use that ability, or make your own, but that is the reason why they weren't covered or given specials. There's no existing lore to base them on as they are new with the sourcebook.