RingsDB heroes filter - ignore MOTK?

By CaffeineAddict, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

does anyone know how to stop ringsdb from showing allies that can be heroes via Messenger of the King from appearing when you filter to hero cards? As default behaviour, this is really annoying!

I don't know if you can, since they are given the same type as actual hero cards and the card search uses that. You can filter out published decks by excluding Messenger of the King (even though the system does not force you to include that in a deck with a MotK hero), but not the Card Search. One useful thing is that if you sort your search by name all the (MotK) cards will be at the start of the list so you can scroll past them.

You can dissallow MotK heroes within the setup of which packs you own. Sadly, that filter does not work properly. For me, its working on a Windows PC but not on my mobile.

14 hours ago, Alonewolf87 said:

I don't know if you can, since they are given the same type as actual hero cards and the card search uses that. You can filter out published decks by excluding Messenger of the King (even though the system does not force you to include that in a deck with a MotK hero), but not the Card Search. One useful thing is that if you sort your search by name all the (MotK) cards will be at the start of the list so you can scroll past them.

Or better yet you can sort by Set and the MotK's will be at the bottom.

Edited by stimpaksam