Starships & Speeders question

By Doctor X, in Game Masters

I'm setting my campaign during the Rebels era. This book will be a huge help, but I have a problem. Not many of the entries say which era or eras in which the vehicles can be found.

I can go by my memories and re-watching the series. However, if there's someplace where this information is available in list format, I'd appreciate seeing it.

Does anyone have one of those?

You can mine Wookieepedia for information. Even if it doesn't give a date, you can look in the "appearances" list to get an idea of when it was around. Some ships are easy enough to place as quite old regardless of when they first appeared in media.

13 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You can mine Wookieepedia for information. Even if it doesn't give a date, you can look in the "appearances" list to get an idea of when it was around. Some ships are easy enough to place as quite old regardless of when they first appeared in media.

Thanks. I'll certainly look there. It feels like a thing someone might've done already, so was hoping someone had the list.

Again, not seeking stats or other material, just a list by era would be cool.

I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of canon is incomplete. It doesn't preclude the fun though, I just make it "dimension x4739b" like Marvel does if I do something that doesn't jibe with something a player knows from a book I haven't read, etc.

Well, the books by default are placed in the GCW era, unless otherwise specified. However you can find some lore information in the description about the vehicle that might tell that they were here before clone wars or not.

The only ship that isnt around around the time of the New Hope is probably the Starhawk