3 Decks, one* type each!

By player3351457, in Strategy and deck-building

Hey all!

I took a stab at three theoretical decks, where you can only include one type of player card in your deck: Allies, Attachments, or Events.

The idea came when I built my first Lotheriel/Imrahil deck and decided to go all out on the allies so that Imrahil and Lotheriel would never whiff. It works just fine.

So then I thought, could I build a deck with just attachments? Sure! A good three hunters deck would do! I made sure to include three copies of Ring of Thror and Expert Treasurer Hunter, as those will be key ways to play attachments/card draw.

Finally I turned to events... and had next to nothing. I eventually settled on some pseudo-doom deck that could ready Saruman up and hopefully between the council of the wise contract and frodo, I could keep the threat down. This one was a very difficult build and I still don't think it's viable. So if anyone else wants to take a shot at it, they're welcome to it. I also included 3 side quests as a nod to the other type of player card.

Now I want to reiterate that these decks are not supposed to be played together. I published them as a fellowship in order to group them up of the same type.

Here they are:

https://www.ringsdb.com/fellowship/view/8759/adeckwitheverytype