Sunder ability

By Rosco74, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Hello, I like how light saber work but two force users duelling with light saber seems to be a race to who destroy first the opponent's light saber. This ability is really overpowered I think, as you only need 3 advantage to actually destroy the opponent's light saber. If I am correct it goes from undamaged to lighty damaged, heavily damaged then unusable.

Even a single advantage to lightly damage the opponent's weapon will perma give him a black die, wich is strong, and 2 advantages for an additional purple die. Did I missed soething please? Sorry I am new to Jedi games

Just now, Rosco74 said:

Hello, I like how light saber work but two force users duelling with light saber seems to be a race to who destroy first the opponent's light saber. This ability is really overpowered I think, as you only need 3 advantage to actually destroy the opponent's light saber. If I am correct it goes from undamaged to lighty damaged, heavily damaged then unusable.

Even a single advantage to lightly damage the opponent's weapon will perma give him a black die, wich is strong, and 2 advantages for an additional purple die. Did I missed soething please? Sorry I am new to Jedi games

lightsabers require 2 triumph to sunder

Ok I should have missed the rule then thanks a bunch !

Edit : Ok page 175 : "lightsabers cannot be sundered" so 2 triumph are the only option yeah

Edited by Rosco74