Custom Campaign ~ The Ordo Templi Orientis

By banania, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Hello community!

I have designed a full campaign for Arkham Horror The Card Game, with 4 full-fleshed scenarios. All the files are accessible through a dedicated website below (and on its way to being converted for TTS):

Edited by banania
Removed direct download links to avoid fiddliness each time I change a file on my google drive

München? I pretty much grew up there! It will be nice to go back home...

Edited by Mimi61

I have just read the prologue and it looks intriguing. Thank you for sharing this!

2 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

München? I pretty much grew up there! It will be nice to go back home...

I hope my depiction of it wasn't too much of a caricature. Talking about caricature, I went full-throttle on Paris, and I actually leave there.

I had a feeling you might be French. Your English is beautiful, but there was a distinct european flavor to the prologue and a couple of word orders that I thought were French. At least that was my suspicion. I’m not fluent in French. My grandmother was, (she was fluent in 5 languages) and my Godmother was from the French Alps and though she spoke beautiful German, she used a lot of French grammar speaking it. And when she got mad or excited, German went out the window! So I heard a lot of French in my youth. I’m a native German speaker and started speaking English when I was 5 when I started school in the states. My upbringing was very back and forth between Europe and the States.

I only saw the location cards online for Munich, but doubt it’s a caricature. It has changed greatly in the last several decades anyway! My mother was born in Bavaria and raised in Munich and Innsbruck. I spent much of my young childhood there and after starting school here, almost all of my summers (and all over Europe, as my grandmother always took me on long trips with her). I moved back to Munich and went to school there for a time after I graduated High School here. So a Marienplatz location, made my heart skip for joy! And I love, love love Paris!

Edited by Mimi61

Yep, good spotting there, I'm French to the bone. I had to research back the name of the platz, couldn't remember much information from my Oktoberfest 2013 (or 2012? can't remember).

By all means, everyone should feel free to correct/improve my English.

This looks amazing. Fantastic production values on the whole thing.