Fly spell?

By Andreievitch, in Realms of Terrinoth

How would you do a fly spell in Terrinoth? .ie a spell that would allow a player to fly?

See genesys core rule book page 212 under augment.

They recommend that at Hard difficulty. With that said you could always cast transform into something that can fly or summon a Creature that can carry you.

But I would say augment at Hard difficulty would allow flight

Rules on flying are found on page 100 of the CRB for reference. Otherwise, I agree with @Archellus ' interpretation.

Unless you really, really want that spell I would consider at least putting some limits on it. I like the lower powered magic in Genesys. Once you put spells like Fly in there, it could create problems for you if you're a referee. How many of us were once D&D DM's who prepped cool adversary hideouts atop cliffs, bandit walled fortresses, etc....only to have a PC say, "I cast my 3rd level Fly spell", bypassing it all?

i dont know the actual source but i found an additional effect for Augment:

Flight[+2] : Targets affected by the spell gain the ability to fly and hover.

17 hours ago, Archellus said:

See genesys core rule book page 212 under augment.

They recommend that at Hard difficulty. With that said you could always cast transform into something that can fly or summon a Creature that can carry you.

But I would say augment at Hard difficulty would allow flight

Perfect! Missed it as it was under the spell description and not on Pg 215 where I was looking.