Newbie Player doubt

By BetoBorg, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Hey guys, during the pandemic I really discovered the The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth and I love it

Question: "As soon as I start a new chapter, I must carry the wounds and fears from previous chapter?"

On 4/19/2020 at 7:21 PM, BetoBorg said:

Question: "As soon as I start a new chapter, I must carry the wounds and fears from previous chapter?"

Nope. Everyone is fully healed.

Hi guys, another newbie question:

I want to perform an attack test with aragorn his sword. The tested stat for sword is might.

I prepared thorongil. One of it's abilities says " before you test, you may discard this skill to test wisdom instead."

My question: can i discard thorongil and perform an attack test with wisdom instead of swords might?

I hope so, because wisdom gives a higher number of cards to attack.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Boogiemeester said:

My question: can i discard thorongil and perform an attack test with wisdom instead of swords might?

It looks like you can. The sword is the test. You change the test to wisdom.

Edited by Thaeggan

The better usage of thorongil is use it in the test where Aragorn has ability of two, but it works Also in combat (3 vs 4 card can make the day)

Thanks for the advice.

i just finish the campaign. With Legolas and aragorn. Playing solo due to covid 19.

It was close at the end, especially because of the thread events. Legolas has to make a last stand, but we survive.

Very Nice game, i'm curious what tot continue the campaign... Probably more questions will follow.

Sorry, i just finish the first adventure. I'm curious what follows in the next adventure. My English, my apologies.

You can try to use different characters, because you have to play differently. Or buy the dls. It has branching paths so you can play it differently and see different areas.