Has anyone made the Inquisitors, Purge Troopers, Castle Vader, and Fortress Inquisitorious?

By ArcticJedi, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

So I was thinking of having my players run into Purge Troopers in the campaign I've been preparing, so I was wondering if anyone had stats for Purge Troopers and the Inquisitors. And I was also looking for a Castle Vader layout and a Fortress Inquisitorious map I could use. I'm brand new to the game, and I only have the Starter Kit, the Core Rulebook, and the Game Masters Kit should be arriving any day now.

2 hours ago, ArcticJedi said:

So I was thinking of having my players run into Purge Troopers in the campaign I've been preparing, so I was wondering if anyone had stats for Purge Troopers and the Inquisitors. And I was also looking for a Castle Vader layout and a Fortress Inquisitorious map I could use. I'm brand new to the game, and I only have the Starter Kit, the Core Rulebook, and the Game Masters Kit should be arriving any day now.

You're probably better off posting this in the Force and Destiny forum. It gets more traffic and this is more their shtick.

3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You're probably better off posting this in the Force and Destiny forum. It gets more traffic and this is more their shtick.

K, will do.