Another Fleet Supply/Capacity question while moving Fighter 2s

By PedroK, in Twilight Imperium

The more I read, the more sometimes there are vague points in the movement/capacity/fleet supply/combat

I want to move a carrier full of ground forces from one system to another. I also want to bring a pile of fighter 2s.

Lets say Fleet Supply is 2.

Can the carrier fill up with GFs and the fighters move away with it (at that point, during the movement, they are now exceeding Fleet supply)?

If so, in the system they arrive in, if there is a another carrier, does this then satisfy fleet supply and capacity so no fighters are lost?

Would this apply also if the carrier in system 2 had moved in as part of the same movement action?

Thanks all

Rule 84: When a ship moves, it may transport any combination of fighters and ground forces, but the number of units it transports cannot exceed that ship’s capacity value.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Fleet Supply is only checked after movement concludes. So of there's unused capacity sitting on the destination system, you should be able to move un-supported Fighter 2s into the system, and they can "dock" into the unused capacity and not get destroyed.

Re-reading the question, I don't think I understood the questions's complexity originally.

I agree that the intent of the rules seem to be that fleet supply is only checked after all the ships have arrived at the destination, so I think your maneuver as suggested is legal.

The rules state this in 34.1: Units that are moving through systems do not count against a player’s fleet pool in those systems.

An official clarifications is given in this thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1854794/fleet-supply-during-movement : the fleet supply doesn’t count while you’re moving, it only cares about where you’ve stopped.