24 hour skirmish board build

By Alan Noir, in Terrain Building

We got a bit sick of desert only games, so myself and my brother took advantage of quarantine to hammer this board out in a day, as well as 12 scratch build modular pieces. The only store bought stuff were the trees I had left over. Hoping to augment with scratchbuilt conifers and large redwoods during the week but need to order more stuff. Its going to be the basis of Endor and Lothal themes, and perhaps Yavin and Naboo later on down the line. The grass and bushes are generic too for when we make our desert board double up as Scarrif.

RJuFz6J.jpg

vb0oCMW.jpg

hEwCb0I.jpg

C&C welcome

How did you do your shrubs/bushes?

I've been wanting more light cover brush for my table. I was looking for thise plastic plants before the quarantine bit wasn't having a ton of luck

Woodland scenics clump foliage, and the plastic bits were clipped from artificial ferns and re-arranged. The long grass was faux fur drybrushed green

Looks awesome. Great work!

Looks cool!

just some little addition, A hill, (as Tall as an AT-RT), maybe a small Bunker? This will add some solid line-of-sight-blocker!

On 6/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, Dragon_King said:

Looks cool!

just some little addition, A hill, (as Tall as an AT-RT), maybe a small Bunker? This will add some solid line-of-sight-blocker!

Thanks. Sorry I missed this post. We added 4 large redwood trees for LOS blockers. I also made a Scarrif style bunker but it's too big for skirmish. You can see both in my Bunker thread.

jkLIPVH.jpg

Edited by Alan Noir