Demolisher FAQ- I'm Way Behind

By SithLrd88, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

So I only ever play Armada at home, and therefore have never paid attention to the FAQ and Errata.

Now that I recently have printed it out and started marking cards, I must admit I don't understand the Demolisher Title change.

What's the difference between

"...after you execute a maneuver" and "...after you execute your first maneuver"?

How would my Gladiator do one than more maneuver?

30 minutes ago, SithLrd88 said:

How would my Gladiator do one than more maneuver?

Engine Techs/Rift Ambush.

It used to be that you could execute a speed 3 maneuver, attack, ET move, attack, which was broken with a close range double arc, let alone first last.

Also something something Ozzel officer Fleet Ambush.

14 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Engine Techs/Rift Ambush.

It used to be that you could execute a speed 3 maneuver, attack, ET move, attack, which was broken with a close range double arc, let alone first last.

Also something something Ozzel officer Fleet Ambush.

Also, don’t worry; Demolisher is still one of the game’s most devastatingly powerful ships. It just isn’t broken beyond belief anymore.

Thanks everyone. Makes sense.

23 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Just clarifying for historical awareness, but you've never been able to make both attacks after moving. The change was made so that Demo couldn't last/first from completely outside of red range without being attacked.