Spent my Corvid Isolation painting a few squadrons:

By hippy777, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

sooo much squads!

lik'em very much

I love the gold accented ties!! and the yellow Z's!! Nicely done!

Very experimental and heresy for an ultra Orthodox painter like me.

That said the TIEs with the red wings look amazing.

Thank you everyone 🙂

Some of the more colorful Ties were done for one of my players who demanded colorful ties and she is very strong with the ways of the force and so I wanted to avoid the whole force choke thing. =D

Up close pictures added to the Album (hopefully it sticks this time) (did it before once already)

What techniques did you use for the storm trooper defender.

9 minutes ago, Rogue09 said:

What techniques did you use for the storm trooper defender.

I'm not sure which one is the storm trooper defender (?) But to be honest I'm noob enough at painting I don't know that you could say I use a technique at all (?) .

10 hours ago, hippy777 said:

I'm not sure which one is the storm trooper defender (?) But to be honest I'm noob enough at painting I don't know that you could say I use a technique at all (?) .

I think it’s the white(ish?) Tie Defender with what looks like some dark wash. It’s very striking. I may copy it. Well done with all of this!

OH! Shoot, I was thinking there was some squadron (unknown to me) that was officially the storm trooper defender (defender of storm troopers) and i was like "huh, I guess I'm at a loss here..." LoL

I see what you guys are talking about now. YES, So ... What I did for that was go with a bone white and then just went with a black glossy wash. I wasn't intending on it having storm trooper colors. More of a Skeleton / Ghost theme for some sort of evil elite death squadron .

Now that you guys say storm trooper themed though that actually is a really good idea!

Thanks for the compliments :)