Justice Shall Be Done and Scoring

By Bobbymcbobface, in Rules questions & answers

I like to score my scenarios, especially on campaign mode, and was wondering how Justice Shall Be Done affects scoring. In multiplayer, if one player is eliminated at a threat of 37 for example after using justice, is his final score 37, 50 (elimination level), or 37 + threat cost of all heroes owned by him. What about damage on that players heroes?

6 hours ago, Bobbymcbobface said:

I like to score my scenarios, especially on campaign mode, and was wondering how Justice Shall Be Done affects scoring. In multiplayer, if one player is eliminated at a threat of 37 for example after using justice, is his final score 37, 50 (elimination level), or 37 + threat cost of all heroes owned by him. What about damage on that players heroes?

From the rules booklet

When a player is eliminated, his threat is considered to be 50, and all of his heroes are considered dead.

So 50+threat cost of all his heroes. Since all the heroes are considered dead the damage on them does not count.

I must point out though that the official scoring system has its problems, especially in multiplayer (and not only in my opinion it's shared by a lot of players).

Edited by Alonewolf87
7 hours ago, Alonewolf87 said:

So 50+threat cost of all his heroes. Since all the heroes are considered dead the damage on them does not count.

I must point out though that the official scoring system has its problems, especially in multiplayer (and not only in my opinion it's shared by a lot of players).

Alright, that makes sense. Scoring definitely has its problems!