"Zanagan Zealots" - Foundry Product. Coming 3/30

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

Hi all,

My next Foundry release (#6) should be up on the Foundry on Monday, 3/30. Here's the info for it. Will be up soon!

While part of the known world, Zanaga still holds many mysteries. Dark gods and others long forgotten by the rest of Mennara still hold sway here, and their cults and followers continue to do their bidding. Krimnia the Blind , the learned monk and expert on the faiths of Mennara guides you through understanding these deities and their worshipers.
While the Realms of Terrinoth sourcebook introduced some of the gods of Mennara, this supplement is a sequel to Ministries of Mennara , and seeks to offer more information as well as some additional gods referenced in past lore for Terrinoth.
This product goes into more detail of (14) gods, including some of those mentioned in the sourcebook. However, it also includes an example of each god's holy symbol, more information on the clergy of each deity, as well as additional information for GMs about the categories of these deities (Zanagan, Elven, or Kehtian) .
As my other titles are currently $1 during this current crisis, this new product will also be offered at the $1 price point!
Edited by IamGazrok

I (now) have your complete collection.

So what's next? (Zanagan Zoology: Part 2?)

A friend of mine, Randall Mason, and myself, just launched our first joint project title, "Vile Villains" on the Foundry. It's a steal at only $2.
Heroes are only "good" guys when compared to the vileness of the villains they face. In this collection of Terrinoth villains, eight (8) different villains are detailed (7 derived from lore and 1 new, unique one). Each villain is described, illustrated, and given other information to assist GMs in including them in their campaigns.
The villains' backgrounds, motivations, and lairs are described, and GENESYS stats are provided for each. In addition, optional rules are provided for a villain's Reach and Resources.
This offering is the result of a joint project between Randall Mason (a long-time gamer for over 35 years) and Chris Markham, a self-described Terrinoth researcher with many other current Terrinoth-themed products on the Foundry as of this release. The Genesys Core Rulebook , Realms of Terrinoth setting, and either Genesys Dice or the Genesys Dice App are required to use this product.

ZZ2 was back-burnered a little as some of the creatures showed up in the EPG when it came out. (Elephants, tigers, etc.). It didn't sell as well as other series, and was the most work out of all of them, so moved a little further on my release schedule. I do have 3 other titles I'm working on though, and at least one of those will be out next month!

Oddly, this month, Zanagan Zoology has sold just about as well as the Treasures series, so will have to think about maybe doing it sooner.

I currently have a target date of June 2020 for it. So we'll see. I've got 3 other current projects I'm working on. One of those is about half done and will come out in May. The other two may be moved back for it, we'll see.

Edited by IamGazrok