Tatooine Town WIP

By hemblecreations, in Terrain Building

Hi All,

Star Wars Legion table is slowly getting done, I have been playing with my son and we both decided that a Tatooine table would great.

I made the structures using foam, foam board, foam balls and PVC plumbers pipe and once the were made I used watered down spakfilla and applied it to the structures.

I have sprayed the structures with Rust-O-luem matt black and then with Vallejo's Iraqui Sand and I then gave them a wash with Vallejo's Beige Brown and then lightly dry brushed them with Vallejo's Matt White.

I still need to weather them and also do the doors and add some greeblies to them and then start on the scatter terrain.

fo2DP68.jpg

72ghPsw.jpg

XxhriFn.jpg

cCfHqPX.jpg

8KmBOrD.jpg

n8lpTXL.jpg

PuRpyLU.jpg

GZGI8eu.jpg

hVMNFax.jpg

ISszZwC.jpg

Among the best tatooin terrain I have ever seen. Do not forget to add this: ( 😏 )

bd2d1fc4-6834-476d-91c7-44bd31967b51-huc-ff-000164_af015912.jpeg

Edited by Krakus
1 hour ago, Krakus said:

Among the best tatooin terrain I have ever seen. Do not forget to add this: ( 😏 )

bd2d1fc4-6834-476d-91c7-44bd31967b51-huc-ff-000164_af015912.jpeg

Thanks so much Krakus I really appreciate the comment and I wasn't going to add them but my son wants them so I'm going to do two to three small scatter terrain using them.

Agreed. It looks awesome!

heyya, is that one building your "dice tower" too? just sorta looks like one. Nice work there sir.

8 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

Agreed. It looks awesome!

Thanks heaps Sharkbelly

8 hours ago, magnumhan said:

heyya, is that one building your "dice tower" too? just sorta looks like one. Nice work there sir.

Hey Magnumhan, it is I thought it would be cool to add it into the town instead of having it off to the side and thanks mate.