The Corona Squadron may have been one of the most solid

By Realmtrekker, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Was looking for a special theme for my 2nd X-Wing flight.

Besides the good old Red Squadron, many others had difficult times and their stories are often short and gloomy. To be expected I guess when you fight against the Empire… Happy endings are not that common.

Then I found a Squadron which did great with little casualties even if it did participate in a few important battles (Hoth and Endor)! It's the Corona Squadron. The details on Fandom also include 5 great pilots that FFG could introduce if they wanted. And you’ve guest, its name is easy to remember in today’s context! The Corona Squadron. Check it out.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Corona_Squadron

What is your favorite SW squadron?

Edited by Realmtrekker

8cdfLOs.jpg

YawningBelovedEquine-size_restricted.gif

Keep your social distancing, boys. We're not out of this yet. . .

latest?cb=20191016062606

you could go with blue squadron

mostly xx-wings some u-wings

but most died at scarif

Don't be like the rebel bombers!!

21 hours ago, jedistarfighter12 said:

you could go with blue squadron

mostly xx-wings some u-wings

but most died at scarif

Indeed @jedistarfighter12 , the blue squadron is epic and I will paint a couple X-Wing to fit the U-Wing which already comes with that paint scheme. That is Easy enought.

Edited by Realmtrekker

How's about go with Pink Five!!

12 hours ago, LTuser said:

How's about go with Pink Five!!

Wow! Thank you for pointing out this amazing "loose canon" pilot! She deserve her own Pilot Card.

Back in the day, i forgot which site it was, but they had lots of fan made SW videos. Some were total and utter sheite, while others were very good.

The Pink five ones, always made me laugh.

6 hours ago, Realmtrekker said:

Wow! Thank you for pointing out this amazing "loose canon" pilot! She deserve her own Pilot Card.

Pink pilots got my treatment about 2 years ago. . .