Ritr Location Rewards and Base Rewards

By GOTGeek692, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

Had an experience that I’m not sure the latest FAQ addressed in our current Ritr campaign.

A player won their battle, playing a Campaign objective at Nal Hutta. Since it was a campaign objective, for their player rewards, they’d be able to choose unique squadron or upgrade cards. In this case the location reward is squadrons for Nal Hutta.

But what if that player is the 1 player on the team that opts to use the “base rewards” rule where they can get their reward from a base, rather than Nal Hutta.”

So essentially instead of being able to get unique squadrons, could they instead get a unique title if they had a base with that reward”

By the way everything reads, I would think that if the 1 player who opted to use the base rewards benefit, also participated in a campaign objective, that they would be able to choose a unique upgrade(regardless of whether they won or lost), but wondered if anyone else had experienced this or had thoughts?

Yes. If you play a campaign objective you get to pick unique rewards, no matter where you pick them from.

I agree with Grumbleduke.