Point-Defense Battery (9)
Darth Vader (14)
Seventh Sister (9)
Fifth Brother (11)
Damage Control Team (3)
Optimized Power Core (6)
Tibanna Reserves (3)
Blood Crow (5)

Buddy of mine developed this, and we tried it three times now. It always performs a lot better than a Gozanti with so many points should ^^ It really gives you an awful decision in target priority. Buddy flies it with Defenders (best wing in the game, as established by majority consensus) and a wing of Interceptors, plus Kagi to protect it from Target Locks. This ship ripped into my wings and my CR90 both in the games we played. That PDB is no joke when four dice come at you with four shots...and three force to modify into crits!

Looks like an expensive beast for close range fighting. Therefore it should be attacked at range 3+ (optimally with ordnance).

Range control is incredibly important.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, Stefan said:

That PDB is no joke when four dice come at you with four shots...and three force to modify into crits!

To check I'm not missing an interaction here, the 4 dice shots are only in range 1 correct?

The build looks super solid and I've stolen it for a list I'm looking at at the mo, so thankeesai!

Yes, only Range 1.

Our local group played our first epic game today, and I flew the gozanti from above. Ran it with Kagi and a wing of juke defenders. That gozanti is a shotgun up close. Played Agaisnt a republic list with the corvette a sinker swarm and some Jedi knights. The game was Not close. Kagi nullified his entire game plan while the defenders tore into his list. The dust clears with Kagi on 1 shield 1 defender dead and the rest of my list at full health.

How many defenders fly with it?

i ran 4. rexlar with veteran wing leader and juke, and 3 onyx squadrons with juke as well.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:33 PM, battlestarbill said:

Ran it with Kagi and a wing of juke defenders.

Is there a way to get Sloane on Kagi or the Gozanti? Maybe she can take the place of Vader or 7th since you only regen one force a round anyway?

Just trying to think of a way to make it even nastier.

That list I would swap 7th for Sloane for sure. Not sure how I feel about The defenders. There bloody solid but there really boring to fly