YT-2400 Floorplan

By ianinak, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I made a floorplan for my group's YT-2400 (Modifying other's artwork as needed). Planning to print it out and laminate it for use with tokens and dry erase markers. Thought I'd share it in case anyone else found it useful for Age of Rebellion, Edge of the Empire, or Force & Destiny.

I am printing it out for my group on a 16x20 inch piece of paper (Thank you amazon prints). I added the base stats for the shuttle and left room for mods to affect things too in ( ).

8vYF3xS.jpg

This is great!

I would suggest laminating it so you can use dry erase markers (or wet erase) to when keeping track of ship strain, criticals, etc.

Very Nice!

3 hours ago, Sturn said:

This is great!

I would suggest laminating it so you can use dry erase markers (or wet erase) to when keeping track of ship strain, criticals, etc.

" Planning to print it out and laminate it for use with tokens and dry erase markers." :D

3 minutes ago, ianinak said:

" Planning to print it out and laminate it for use with tokens and dry erase markers." :D

Yep I missed that somehow. 😬

Ships without bathrooms make baby Yoda cry. Just sayin'.

3 hours ago, Dafydd said:

Ships without bathrooms make baby Yoda cry. Just sayin'.

Most of the quarters have a small sink/shower/toilet thing in them. ;) They also have the three seashells, you just can't see them.