Where are the RAID MATS???

By ImperialFarmboy87, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Does anybody have any info about the Raid mode mats? I had 1 on pre-order through MM and they didn't have any info, and nothing had been updated from FFG since last June...

I have the suspicion, that they have been silently canceled.

Edited by zwara81

They've been looted during a raid.

2 hours ago, zwara81 said:

I have the suspicion, that they have been silently canceled.

Nah, you can only order them from FFGs website... oh, wait...

On 2/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, zwara81 said:

After reading that article, I went to the FFG physical store on Sunday to pick up the raid mat and they hadn’t received any. Now it appears that they’ve edited the article to remove the Gray Cap Cantina raid mat info, so it might not be released yet. I filled out a pre order form at the store and will post again if I hear anything.

Has anyone actually seen one in stock?

On 3/8/2020 at 6:43 PM, chrisrivers said:

They seem to have pulled it from that article. Also, where is the Malastarian Outpost map? That one was announced first.

true, its gone again......

damm

Don't worry, FFG loves you, and me and everyone.

Asmodee hates FFG, and you, and me and everything that doesn't make them all the money.

What are raid mode mats?

Edited by Ywingscum

Uhhh...mats on which to play the raid mode (from the app). The app has two raid scenarios.

You don't need them to play the raid, but you do need to have certain expansions if you don't (or be willing to sub some board pieces of similar shape).

So the raid scenario are like stand alone scenario? Is it like skirmish versus the app?

31 minutes ago, Ywingscum said:

So the raid scenario are like stand alone scenario? Is it like skirmish versus the app?

It's more like a one-off campaign mission. You pick heroes and XP cards, and they give you a set amount of credits to purchase weapons.

43 minutes ago, Uninvited Guest said:

It's more like a one-off campaign mission. You pick heroes and XP cards, and they give you a set amount of credits to purchase weapons.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Strawhat said:

Uhhh...mats on which to play the raid mode (from the app). The app has two raid scenarios.

You don't need them to play the raid, but you do need to have certain expansions if you don't (or be willing to sub some board pieces of similar shape).

Thanks good to know I don’t need the mats to play the scenario