Mount Gundabad question

By kainveus, in Rules questions & answers

Some Stage 2B of Mount Gundabad reads like "After characters are commintted to the quest……“ , does that means "After a player commits characters to the quest……” or "After the players commit characters to the quest……" ?

I believe this is meant to be shorthand for firing after framework step 3.2, i.e., after all players have gone through the process of committing characters to the quest.

(The other interpretation would make those 2B Forced effects incredibly punishing in 4-player, heh.)

8 hours ago, sappidus said:

I believe this is meant to be shorthand for firing after framework step 3.2, i.e., after all players have gone through the process of committing characters to the quest.

(The other interpretation would make those 2B Forced effects incredibly punishing in 4-player, heh.)

OK , just some of my friends says these quest is LV8 because its horrible in 4P game.

The one where each played deals 2 damage to a questing character would be fun for the first player if it triggered four times per round! You could even start trolling your team by using Hobbit Ponies and Late Adventurers so that it triggers many more times 🤣

I'm sure that sappidus's interpretation is the one to go with.