Path of Waves Character Sheets?

By Alastair367, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Roleplaying Game

I’ve been looking everywhere on the website and in the forum and for the life of me I cannot find the new sheets and Game of Twenty Questions. Am I just going insane, or have they not posted them yet?

20 minutes ago, Alastair367 said:

I’ve been looking everywhere on the website and in the forum and for the life of me I cannot find the new sheets and Game of Twenty Questions. Am I just going insane, or have they not posted them yet?

Not yet, it seems. The book says that are supposed to be posted, so they should arrive in time.

5 minutes ago, Harzerkatze said:

Not yet, it seems. The book says that are supposed to be posted, so they should arrive in time.

Path of Waves already released tho, I literally have the book now. Do they usually wait a while after a new release to post the sheets and stuff cause they also posted the Sins of Regret supplemental adventure.

Not normally.

It's the first time 'new character sheets' have been a thing, though.

If they don't turn up by the time we get the Drivethru .pdfs, I'll be surprised....

I hope they release the Ronin/Gaijin Character sheets soon along with the GenCon 2019 scenario and pre-generated characters. 2018 Kyotei Adventure was released in Janurary, so I am kind of bummed the 2019 one is not out yet.

34 minutes ago, neilcell said:

I hope they release the Ronin/Gaijin Character sheets soon along with the GenCon 2019 scenario and pre-generated characters. 2018 Kyotei Adventure was released in Janurary, so I am kind of bummed the 2019 one is not out yet.

It is totally crazy they cannot even do these in a few days and upload them. They have most the the setup already, they just need to tweak it.
They really closed down the shop. They were bad in uploading/updating stuff before with a full department... imagine now.

Really, a very sad and lame story.
So much wasted potential.

Does anyone have an idea of when Path of Waves will be available in PDF?

I don't see a point in buying DTF (dead tree format) anymore

I had to print the original character sheets, white out some of the text, write in the new text, and then photocopy them. It was a pain but hey, what can you do? Did the same with the game of 20 Questions.

Hey it looks like the new Character sheets for PoW are posted! As is the new Creat your Own School sheets!!!

Good stuff. With all the sections and such.
They just need to add back the regular character sheets, now it seems only the Path of Wave ones are available (cue the Rocky training montage song).

Edited by Avatar111

Now all we really need is a custom NPC sheet. I’m amazed we haven’t actually gotten one of those tbh

41 minutes ago, Alastair367 said:

Now all we really need is a custom NPC sheet. I’m amazed we haven’t actually gotten one of those tbh

That!! That is the most important part of all my preparation. The npc sheets. Especially for L5R!! Npc and maps do the trick, mostly.

Anyway, I know a graphic designer is not free, but, this is something that wouldn't be expensive to do since they have all the setup. This is all part of my confusion how they handle the rpgs. Some things are very important and not that costly, sometimes I wonder if they do play the game lol.

Edited by Avatar111
On 3/5/2020 at 1:42 PM, Diogo Salazar said:

Does anyone have an idea of when Path of Waves will be available in PDF?

I don't see a point in buying DTF (dead tree format) anymore

Bump, because people can finally see my posts.

Always takes them ages to show up on DTRPG and there's no strict timeline they adhere to, as far as I know.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, Avatar111 said:

Good stuff. With all the sections and such.
They just need to add back the regular character sheets, now it seems only the Path of Wave ones are available (cue the Rocky training montage song).

Good thing, more updates to the download section. It is starting to look like something. I wonder who is the brave soul doing that now that the dept is all gone. Somebody picked up the slack... Could it be the Edge Studio designers already at work? Or ?

Anyway. Thanks. Keep up the good work. Make it happen.

edit: and please (please) fix the school curriculum for the Mantis PDF (redundancy in techniques). That would be awesome and would remove me a lot of strife :D

Edited by Avatar111

Whoever updated the Player Resources downloads to one Printer friendly section and one Full colour section is my new favourite person in the world. 😍

Nice to see stuff turn up.

Still waiting on the GenCon Ronin/Gaijin characters and adventure module.

I agree with the others that it is nice how the player resource and DLC section has been reorganized. Very nice. Might want to move the Kyotei character sheets over to the Beginner Character Folio section. That would also be a good place to put the Ronin/Gaijin GenCon characters as well.