Florida Store Champs

By R2whistler, in X-Wing Organized Play

So it's getting frustrating, it's been over 2 weeks since stores around the world started receiving their Store Champ kits but not a single store in Florida has received one that I can find. One store in Orlando ran their Store Champ last weekend without a kit promising to get the prizes to everyone when it showed up. Can someone from FFG please look into this, I don't know if this is a distributor issue or what but nobody has any answers and the closest store champs are 6 hours away in Atlanta.

I played at the tournament in Orlando and the store has still not received the kit. I was pretty pumped about the prizes and now im feeling like ill never actually get the stuff.

Found out the store i played at was going out of business but was hopeful i would still get the prizes as they were part of a local chain. After contacting the customer support they basically said they never were ordered and i wouldn't get the prizes. Got second place and was really hyped for the kylo plastic card but im just so bummed.

Edited by CROSSBUSTER
15 hours ago, CROSSBUSTER said:

Found out the store i played at was going out of business but was hopeful i would still get the prizes as they were part of a local chain. After contacting the customer support they basically said they never were ordered and i wouldn't get the prizes. Got second place and was really hyped for the kylo plastic card but im just so bummed.

I don't have any plastic Kylos from the kit, but I have some of the other stuff from it if you're interested.

17 hours ago, MegaSilver said:

I don't have any plastic Kylos from the kit, but I have some of the other stuff from it if you're interested.

Thanks man but i was never into buying my promos. Really appreciate the offer tho.