Empire themed Star Wars movie

By Draconis80, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

So if you guys could pick one thing to happen or see in a new Star Wars movie. Theme around the Imperial point of view. Where they don't changes sides after the first act. What would it be?

I'd like to see one where the empire completely ousts the rebellion from it's home base planet, send them on the run and basically decimates them. Then have the empire capture the heroes of the rebellion and freeze one of their generals in carbonite in order to lure out the last of the force sensitive jedi Lastly, we see that one of the really high and powerful members of the imperial machine is actually related to one of the rebellions most prominent heroes with the possibility that they could rule the galaxy together.

That would make a really good movie from the empire point of view.

But in all seriousness, Disney doesn't have anything that remotely resembles the guts to do a story that doesn't end up with "everyone happy and free and lovely as can be". Rogue 1 was the closest we'll ever get, and that only got through the mouse's "happyometer" because we already know the ending of "A New Hope"

I loathe Disney...

I love Rogue One. It's the best Disney area film! Solo is ok. The others are garbage.

So my thoughts on creating another rebel slaughter that is cannon would be the Bothans retrieving the 2nd Death Star Plans. In one of the Flight sim tours lots of Bothan ships were destroyed. So you could have a base destroyed also.