Casual Tournament in Waco, Tx on March 7.

By grandmoffjoe, in Organized Play

We're gonna try to have one of these tournament things. Just a casual level tournament, as I haven't run one since.... last year.

EDIT: it's at the game closet, located at 4008 bosque in Waco.

• Regular 800 point armies
  • Buy-in is 5 bucks. Prize support is store credit* plus the right to pick through some really old organized play kits (Q1 2019 I think).
  • Turn up at 10-1030. We'll try to start at eleven.
  • I'm the TO, and I will only play if it makes the number of players even. My name is Billy.
  • Last place gets to sign our tournament losers trophy** - IF You want to. I am not out to embarrass anyone.

*50% of total registration for first, 50% minus-five-bucks second, third gets their buy-in back.

**"The Pink Dengar"

Edited by grandmoffjoe
I forgot essential info

Which store in Waco is the event at?

Oops!

It's at the game closet.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, grandmoffjoe said:

Oops!

It's at the game closet.

sorry, kind of wish I had seen this earlier, my son and I would have driven down to play. Do you plan on doing some more? We're fairly casual ourselves and just like playing

Yes I plan to do one in April, but I have to figure out when I'll be able to take off from work. I normally work Saturdays, and Sunday is just not doable for most of the group.

We also have open play Monday nights at 6PM, with all experience levels welcome. Maybe send me a PM a day or two before if you're going to drive down for that, though; attendance at that varies a lot and I would be able to get a headcount, first.