Learn to Play event in MD

By smickletz, in Organized Play

This Sunday, Feb 9th from 12-5pm, Alternate World’s in Cockeysville, MD will be hosting a learn-to-play event. 4-6 regular players will be there with armies, maps, and terrain ready to walk you through your first games of Legion. We will be featuring the Skirmish format. Come out if you haven’t had the chance to play much or at all!

Correction on the time. It will be 1-5 but certainly folks will be there early to chat and set-up.

Hi, so obviously no one's getting together to play at Alternate Worlds right now, but prior to businesses shutting down, was there a regular group of Legion players there? I moved to the Baltimore area in early March, and had just started getting Legion minis prior to the move. Due to poor timing, I haven't been able to actually go anywhere and play any Legion games. Trying to see what local spots have regular play. This shop is about 20 minutes from my house.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:36 PM, oreet said:

Hi, so obviously no one's getting together to play at Alternate Worlds right now, but prior to businesses shutting down, was there a regular group of Legion players there? I moved to the Baltimore area in early March, and had just started getting Legion minis prior to the move. Due to poor timing, I haven't been able to actually go anywhere and play any Legion games. Trying to see what local spots have regular play. This shop is about 20 minutes from my house.

Yes and we have kept in touch on our discord. I’ll send a link!

What Day was the Legion group getting together?

1 hour ago, John333 said:

What Day was the Legion group getting together?

It had been on Thursdays. We will see what happens post-quarantine.

Awesome,I'm about an hour & 15 away. Id like to make it out maybe once a month when things go back to normal