Can all pilots get piloting in the final errata?

By DarthJarJar66, in Star Wars: Destiny

Post is in the title. Mainly directed to FFG, but I'd like to hear discussion! I think Biggs would need reworded if this is done, though.

Boy I hope not. It’s these kinda last errata changes that break a game on its way out.

Yeah I can see Infinite being totally broke if they let Tie Pilot be able to Pilot a ship.. woooo chaos averted.. lol.

It's also a bit silly that characters like "Mauler" Mithel , Han solo and Lando Calrissian can't pilot their own planes !!

Also, all pilots in covert mission have piloting, so it would make sense to give it to all pilots from previous sets.

if he gets Piloting, Biggs becomes very powerful in a vehicle deck.

After activation he could first activate one vehicle and re-roll any number of it's dice. Then he could activate another vehicle and pilot that.

I don't know if that is so powerful he needs a rewording ?

Edited by Lindgaard

For Biggs I would think they would errata him and drop the activating part so that he can only activate one vehicle but his effect is to re-roll the vehicles dice. Would straighten out things and stop the double vehicle activation while still giving him a special thing to do. Guess we wait and see.