Star Wars: X-Wing World Championship at Galaxy's Edge

By Veteran Instincts, in X-Wing Organized Play

Do you think they should hold the the Star Wars: X-Wing World Championship at Galaxy’s Edge?

no. I don't wanna pay for that OR fight lines to get a pretzel

Fair enough, there could be additional costs

Not sure why you would want a pretzel when you could get Smoked Kaadu Ribs and tall glass of blue milk 😉

My thinking was that people coming from all over the world to participate may prefer to closer to a Star Wars attraction.

Also FFG partnering with Disney on the event could be beneficial to FFG

Edited by Veteran Instincts

If a World's Invite means free admission, sure.

I could see that happening at one of the resort Hotel locations with access to the park or something. but not in the land itself. too many difficult logistics IMHO

You are correct, I emailed Disney Meetings & Events and this was their response

" Thank you for your reply and for your interest in Disney Meetings & Events. Due to the enthusiasm and high demand surrounding Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we do not have any information about availability for meetings or events at this time. Stay tuned to our social media channels and www.DisneyMeetings.com for future details."

Thank you again for your interest in Disney Meetings & Events.

Sincerely,
Disney Meetings & Events
www.DisneyMeetings.com

As much as I would like to see an event happen at Galaxy’s Edge the demand for event space and costs may be higher than FFG and the community could afford.

The idea that the Worlds could be held close to Galaxy’s Edge is probably a great option

Edited by Veteran Instincts