Wing Leader Action: How does it affect the wingmates

By player1680933, in X-Wing Epic Play

Hey Guys, I read the rules for epic multiplayer play but there is a mechanic that Im not entirely sure if I get it correctly. So according to the manual in the 'Wing activation', the leader should move and perform his actions. The each of his wingmates activate in ascending order, move and perform action (which are limited). The text for wingmates reads "When a wingmate moves, a player uses a wing tool to place the ship back into formation with its wing leader"

Im wondering what happens if I add a T-70 with the 'black one' title in the leader and decide to slam....will all the wingmates be placed beside the leader after the slam?

Also there are other mechanics that may cause similar situations. Like Poe double actikn...so double reposition, jedi double reposition, etc.

Are this specific cases covered? How do you guys play it?

Edited by player1680933

In the case of Black One see P6 of the Epic Battles rules references

After a wing leader performs a Slam action, each of its wingmates without Slam on its action bar splits from the wing (see Splitting), and each of its wingmates with Slam on its action bar gains a disarm token.

Most of the time though the wingmates are simply put in position even with double reposition e.g. Interceptor Autothrusters see p5-6.

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/69/e7/69e76fa5-61e1-4c8a-9c07-05a222b58420/01_swzepicrulesreference_v110.pdf