tomitchoe's Legion project

By Tomitchoe, in Painting

Hi guys,

I pretty new to Legion. Started to play just in December 19.

Have only painted a few models so far. Its going to be my primary project for 2020. will do my best to share them all here.

Stormtroopers.jpg

Strike Team.jpg

the last one I finished was Veers.

veers.jpg

These look great! Keep up the good work! Hope you get all your figures painted.

Finished me some mandalorian inspired speederbikes. I hope you like them. Next up should be the Dewback.

Speederbikes.jpg

Theyre excellent. Surely you've painted something before?

I did, Been painting since I was 12. I'm 20 years older now so I have some painting experience and improved over the years… can't compare them with the very first models I did... ;)

Well done, sir! Keep up the good work! Hope to see your Dewback soon! 🎨

Respectfully,

Gunny

Dewback ! Dewback ! Dewback !

Next model I finished is a Sandtrooper on Dewback. awesome unit to flame some droids with…

dewback1.jpg

Edited by Tomitchoe

Your army is amazing!

You mastered the stormtrooper white.

What IS the process for thé basing? Especially, what kind of artificiel texture dis you use?

4 hours ago, Krakus said:

Your army is amazing!

You mastered the stormtrooper white.

What IS the process for thé basing? Especially, what kind of artificiel texture dis you use?

I used vallejo black earth texture. After that I followed the technique in this video:

I used scale 75 kalahari orange and mars orange to get the effect. Agrax earthshade diluted with water for the shading effect.

Its really cool when done!

Your feedback is glorious! I've been painting a similar amount of time and can't hold a candle to you. I'm very jealous.

11 hours ago, Achinadav said:

Your feedback is glorious! I've been painting a similar amount of time and can't hold a candle to you. I'm very jealous.

You learn every day! I really improved over the last 5 years by watching a lot of video's and honestly trying a lot of new things.

Everything looks great, but I REALLY love the color on the dewback!