Conversion Kit

By crimsonsun, in Mansions of Madness

I had read the conversion kit is included in the 2ed core box but I can't find it, is this an error or am I missing something, just I've have suppressed memories and reoccuring nightmares on there way and I'd like to be able to use all that content.

It should be there? It includes character cards that dont have a matching piece and the same goes for a few square monster info tiles that dont have a matching monster. You may just need to break it all open to see it first?

20 minutes ago, IWasLeft2Die said:

It should be there? It includes character cards that dont have a matching piece and the same goes for a few square monster info tiles that dont have a matching monster. You may just need to break it all open to see it first?

No its not there, I was wondering if they removed it when the upgraded the minis but that would suck. I've opened a ticket with support, hoping they can get the cards and tokens sent out.

Weird... yeah I guess that's all you can do. Good luck.

I got my base game in November and it had it

It comes in a little baggy with some monster tiles, some investigator cards and a really small rule book for conversion. Apparently some folk threw it away by mistake when the game first came out.

Have you looked under the insert?

This is not the first time i've seen this, some people that got the "Revised Edition" didn't have the conversion kit, but others did. I suspect that they sent out a batch without the conversion kit (intentionally or by mistake).

Good luck with support, I suspect they'll just be able to send you the missing bits.

Their website still states that he game contains the Conversion Kit:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/mansions-of-madness-second-edition/

Can I combine this with my first edition of Mansions of Madness?

Mansions of Madness Second Edition includes a conversion kit, which is designed to incorporate your first edition Mansions of Madness investigator figures, monster figures, and map tiles into the game. These additional components will significantly expand the app’s choices when generating maps and monsters, as well as the set of investigators from which you can choose.

Edited by scrubbless
4 hours ago, scrubbless said:

This is not the first time i've seen this, some people that got the "Revised Edition" didn't have the conversion kit, but others did. I suspect that they sent out a batch without the conversion kit (intentionally or by mistake).

Good luck with support, I suspect they'll just be able to send you the missing bits.

Their website still states that he game contains the Conversion Kit:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/mansions-of-madness-second-edition/

Yeah I saw it still stated it contained the conversion kit on the website, I'm hoping they just send out the missing bits, its been a long time since I've had a missing item issue with FFG but last time they got me the stuff pretty quick, this time however they've not even read my support ticket yet. :(

Edited by crimsonsun