The inevitable "what's next" thread...

By drawmeister, in Arkham Horror

Now that AH:3 has been bolstered by its obligatory "more stuff" expansion, some news of an upcoming big-box expansion would be nice. Maybe in the product updates this month? Too much to ask? This game seems left to flounder under the shadow of the Empire.

I'd love to see new locations like Dunwich & Kingsport and an extended road connecting them to Arkham. Maybe an expanded set of Mythos tokens also.

Oh, and I'll never resist on opportunity to beg for Investigator miniature packs - painted or unpainted. Please FFG - this would be such an easy thing to do to support all the Arkham Files games.

They stated that the era of pushing expansions in rapid succession is mainly gone. We have waited quite long for the first expansion, we'll probably have to wait long for the second.

Edited by tsuma534

Too bad for FFG. There's money to be made outside of Star Wars.

Not that I don't enjoy what I have, of course, but I do look forward to additional ways to play my favorites and seeing new stuff come up during sessions. C'est la vie - it's all good.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:02 PM, drawmeister said:

Too bad for FFG. There's money to be made outside of Star Wars.

True, but I'd rather see a series of solid expansions released slowly than a mess of rushed expansions like we had in the past for other games