Funny fact

By leewroy, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Yesterday I was watching one tv show called "Orphan Black"; pretty good, by the way, in my opinion.

I saw that few episodes ago, some people were playing a terrinoth game, but I couldn't tell what is it. Wars in terrinoth, maybe. They even mentioned "Mad Carthos".

But the last one has a true advertise. One guy was playing Descent and teaching a little girl. She was playing with Syndrael and facing some spiders, while we could see the box nearby. I told my wife, "look, it's my game!" 😄

If you have a link, maybe I can tell.

Wars in terrinoth, maybe you're thinking of Runewars (boardgame not the miniature one) ?

I was just reading about that the other day! While researching Runewars miniatures, I stumbled across a thread mentioning that the Runewars board game was featured in that show. Neat!

14 hours ago, rugal said:

If you have a link, maybe I can tell.

Wars in terrinoth, maybe you're thinking of Runewars (boardgame not the miniature one) ?

It's on netflix. I really can't tell the name of the first game, 'cause I don't know well the other games in Terrinoth universe. But probably you're right. :)

It's Runewars (not miniatures game).

pic693910_lg.jpg