No love for Jedi Fallen Order?

By player4521223, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I know IA is 'dead' and they won't be releasing any new content. But I'm surprised no one here is discussing Jedi Fallen Order and what kind of content they could create from that.

Maybe later, I'll post a few ideas in the homebrew thread.

6 hours ago, player4521223 said:

I know IA is 'dead' and they won't be releasing any new content. But I'm surprised no one here is discussing Jedi Fallen Order and what kind of content they could create from that.

Maybe later, I'll post a few ideas in the homebrew thread.

JFO was amazing and fits really well into IA.

I mean you have the crew doing missions and all. Would be awesome!

I'm only three planets in (No idea how many more there are) but really enjoying it so far.

Lots of new cretaures they could add.

The Purge Troopers could be a new trooper type.

Inquisitor designs are neat.

Sons of Dathomir/ Dathomir witch zombies

I really wish that they had held on to IA for just another year or two, that way we could have Din Djarin(the Mandalorian), The Child(baby yoda), Cal Kestis(I really want to spell Cal with a K) A few cool Inquisitors, Dathomirians, and ALOTA Creatures

4 hours ago, ArcticJedi said:

I really wish that they had held on to IA for just another year or two, that way we could have Din Djarin(the Mandalorian), The Child(baby yoda), Cal Kestis(I really want to spell Cal with a K) A few cool Inquisitors, Dathomirians, and ALOTA Creatures

Really, the Mandalorian Show had enough characters for a mini campaign box at least.

1 hour ago, Majushi said:

Really, the Mandalorian Show had enough characters for a mini campaign box at least.

im in the process of getting a mini and making a card of mando

4 hours ago, Majushi said:

Other than plastic, how are the different than any character currently in the game?

@Spidey NZ Here's the card I created a while back(pre show, updated name and stuff after the show)

image.png

20 hours ago, Rikalonius said:

Other than plastic, how are the different than any character currently in the game?

If you're trying to be clever, I don't get it...

They're different because they have a mix of different personalities and abilities.

It's like asking why Luke is different to Han.

Because they are... ???

I mean Mando and Boba Fett are pretty similar in many ways, so I expect you're referring to that?

What would differentiate them would be down to design (something I'll admit I am not proficient in)

But it wouldn't be hard to come up with ideas for how to make them different enough to each other while remaining faithful to the characters as shown in the show.

17 hours ago, Majushi said:

If you're trying to be clever, I don't get it...

They're different because they have a mix of different personalities and abilities.

It's like asking why Luke is different to Han.

Because they are... ???

I mean Mando and Boba Fett are pretty similar in many ways, so I expect you're referring to that?

What would differentiate them would be down to design (something I'll admit I am not proficient in)

But it wouldn't be hard to come up with ideas for how to make them different enough to each other while remaining faithful to the characters as shown in the show.

I see that argument a lot with IA, and I really do find it odd.

Like, if we were interested in a totally abstracted game, we'd play something like Chess.

The Star Wars theming is a big part of the appeal of the game. Even if something doesn't bring something totally new to the table, it's still worth having if it's cool.

and now the Mandalorian is far better than Fett. in terms of character progression, screen time and actually doing stuff, im going to replace all boba fett stuff with the Mando now

I don't know much about JFO but that Dowutin inquisitor would be a fun (intimidating) figure. I expect you could have great attachment card with that tiny droid on Cal's shoulder.

1 hour ago, Mandalore of the Rings said:

I don't know much about JFO but that Dowutin inquisitor would be a fun (intimidating) figure. I expect you could have great attachment card with that tiny droid on Cal's shoulder.

I'm just going to pretend grand Inquisitor is Second Sister 😂